How to donate
1. Donate now online
Online giving via your credit or debit card is quick and secure.
- You can choose which Dominican house, or specific area of need, you want to support.
- You can add Gift Aid
- You can make a single gift or set up monthly donations
2. Regular Monthly Giving
A recurring monthly gift of £10, £20, £50 – or an amount of your choice – lets you make a considerable contribution to our work over time.
- by credit or debit card
- by standing order (download the form or contact us for account details if you want to set it up yourself)
3. Bank Transfer
If you use online or phone banking and would like to transfer a donation to our account, click the button below to request account details.
Cheques payable to ‘The Dominican Council’ can be sent to us by post:
Development Office, Blackfriars, St Giles, Oxford. OX1 3LY.
Do not send cash by post; we can accept cash donations by hand at our priories.
- your name and contact details
- what priory or fund you would like your donation to support.
For your convenience, you can download a donation form to print and send with your donation (including a Gift Aid Declaration):
5. A Gift in Your Will
When providing for the needs of family and friends in your Will, please also consider making a gift to the friars. Legacies have always been essential for the mission of the friars, and provide an enduring way to mark your connection with us.
6. Add Gift Aid to Your Previous and Future Donations
If you have previously donated and are a UK taxpayer, you can boost the value of your donations by 25% at no cost to you.
7. Overseas Donors
In some cases, we may be able to help with tax-efficient giving from overseas donors. Please contact us (details below).
If you would like to give by other means, please get in touch and email email@example.com or phone 01865 610208 (+44 1865 610208).